Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seen Scene Ep. 7

For this edition, I'll tell it to you straight...

I can't come up with words. Seriously. Though I didn't manage to finish the event 'cause I have to go home to Laguna because of the Go Skate Day event the next day. But still, all the fun that went down... woaaahh.

Like, here's the ones who rocked the night while I was there: SUPERMIKKI, Oohchild, DJ DieCast, Miscellaneous, and BeatBox Philippines. Deym! I was bumping my head the whole time. Seriously, go check out all those dudes. And the rest of the guys that performed that night. Like, check all of them out. Right. Now. Seriously.

Like I've said, I've run out of words. And as the protocol says, I gotta post some pictures of all the mayhem. Here you go:


















For more, here's a teaser of the video that Astron's working on. Check out his dope website here.



Mad props to the whole THE fam and the rest of the people who made this event possible. Till the next one! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment